Keeping safe at Grace Hale Boutique Spa
We are so pleased to be able to welcome our wonderful clients back into the spa and to show you all the changes we’ve made during the coronavirus lockdown to keep you safe (for a sneak preview, read our blog).
In order to keep everyone safe, we’re implementing some new guidelines. While we hope these will only be temporary, please make every effort to abide by them so that we can keep you and our team safe.
Staying safe at the spa
- Please arrive at your appointment on time. If you are early, please wait in your car. If you are late, please be aware that we may not be able to honour your appointment.
- Please wash your hands before coming to see us, and use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and leaving.
- We will call you into the salon for your appointment; please wait outside until called.
- Unfortunately, we can’t accept any walk-ins right now. Please call us on 0161 928 5855 to make a booking.
- We’ll send you a digital consultation prior to your appointment, please make sure this is filled out.
- We ask that you wear a face mask to your appointment, although we do have some available if you need one.
- All personal items should be kept away if at all possible.
- Please keep mobile phones on silent and try not to use them during your appointment.
- Please attend your appointment alone if you can.
- Unfortunately, we can’t offer any refreshments or magazines at the moment. however, you’re more than welcome to bring your own along.
- Regretfully the bathroom facilities are currently for staff use only.
- We are accepting both cash and card payments.
We hope you understand that these measures are in place to keep everyone safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please do contact us and we will do our best to help you.
Suzanne and team xxx